Concrete5 is one of the best open source platforms you can use for easy content development. It remains a fast growing content management platform with excellent performance. Thousands of web developers, content writers, web designers, and programmers use the system on regular basis.
Features and Benefits
- Concrete5 comes with user-friendly interface. You don't need to stress your brain to understand the platform. You can easily follow the onscreen features as you make use of the system.
- You can easily create a stunning website when you use concrete5. The platform offers easy-to-use resources which you can use it in designing and developing your site.
- You can have access to affordable hosting solutions when you use concrete5. You simply need to connect with the hosting agency partners that work with the platform.
- There are no limitations when using concrete5 to build a site. There are also no restrictions. You can design or make anything you desire without any strings attached. You can design a unique website for your big, small or medium sized business. You can choose the best features for your site. You're not limited in any way!
- When you sign up with concrete5, you'll be given access to join the community of web developers, website owners, and designers. All you need is to choose the area you fall in. You're sure to learn a lot from other great users of the platform.
- Concrete5 showcases in unique versions. You can go for the latest version 18.104.22.168 which is currently available. This particular version comes with enhanced features. For instance, it has the ability to fix bugs. It enhances grid framework support amongst other great features. You've got to try it out.
- You can easily download any of the concrete5 versions you desire. All you need is to click the appropriate button. The latest version is highly recommended to professional web designers and web developers. You can learn more about this by watching the latest video released with regard to the newest version.
- You can have access to managed hosting service when you use concrete5. All you need is to go for the managed core hosting account offered on the platform. You'll get connected to the great brains behind the system. You can enjoy the best of budgeted hosting when you liaise with them.
- There are unique hosting options made available at concrete5. You can go for shared hosting. You can also go for Managed Core hosting or Enterprise hosting. Each of them comes with unique features and benefits. All the hosting plans are offered at affordable prices. They also come with steady technical support and other exciting features. You simply need to make your choice.
Indeed, concrete5 has a lot to offer users. So far, thousands of individuals as well as groups are making good use of the system. You've got to check out the system. You can take your business to a higher level when you go for the excellent services offered at the platform.
Install Concrete5 on HostGator Account
You might not be aware of this but hostgator provides quick install feature by which you can install many open source softwares. Hostgator allows installation of concrete5 through quick install feature. Just follow the following steps to install concrete5 on your hostgator account.
1) Login to your cpanel. Click on hostgator quick install button which you can find under Software/Services section.
2) Select the concrete5 from the left navigation toolbar. Concrete5 is under CMS software section.
3) Click on Continue button.
4) Now you will be asked where to install concrete5. Just select the domain and give the directory name where you want to install concrete5. You also need to give your admin email address and site title. Just fill in all the information asked and click on ‘Install Now' button.
5) You will be shown the process of installation.
6) Once the installation is complete, you will be given the admin password. Please take a note of this password and keep it safe. Although hostgator sends password details through email, sometimes the email may not reach to your inbox or may end up in spam box. So it's better to keep a note of password.
Now you have successfully installed concrete5 software in your hostgator account.
Uninstall Concrete5 from HostGator
Once the concrete5 is installed, I don't think that you will need to uninstall it. But in case if you need to uninstall the software, you can easily do that.
Click on “Manage Installation” button on top. Click on the cross button and the concrete5 will be uninstalled.
Now try this yourself and enjoy the modern CMS system - Concrete5.
Back to Hostgator Tutorials
Go to Home